to hear the voices without the ingame sound, when you play your sourcetv
.dem file, just go on altitude, so high the game sounds are not played.
You'll still hear the voices but not the game sounds.
What I wonder is if there's a way to separate the voices between themselves,
I mean hearing player1 without hearing player2 who was speaking in the same
time.

Cold

http://www.coldfire.info