-----Original Message-----
From: Burton Johnsey
Date: Mon, Feb 9, 2009 at 12:38 PM
To: hlds_a...@list.valvesoftware.com<mailto:hlds_a...@list.valvesoftware.com>,
Half-Life dedicated Win32 server mailing list
<h...@list.valvesoftware.com<mailto:h...@list.valvesoftware.com>>,
hlds_li...@valvesoftware.com<mailto:hlds_linux@list.valvesoftware.com>

We will be shutting down the HLDS mailing lists on Friday, February 20th.

After February 20th, all server discussions should take place in one of the
forums listed below.

Windows server discussion should be conducted here:
http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=44 (Source)
http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=16 (Gldsrc)

Linux server discussion should be conducted here:
http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=45 (Source)
http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=19 (Gldsrc)

If you have not already done so, please register a forum
account<http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/register.php>.

NOTE: The mailing list archives will still be available for viewing.

-BurtonJ
Valve Software