Hi,

After today's update I got the error "STEAM validation rejected" right
after I've tried to connect to my server.
All my orangebox servers were affected to this. It took a while to find
out that the steam update tool didn't update the file "steam_appid.txt"
correctly.

I've downloaded a server again and checked each file's md5sum and the
only error was steam_appid.txt.

I just wanted to let u know this if you have a smiliar problem.

And yes: I'm alway updating with verify_all, but the update tool does
not really care about the steam_appid.txt.

cheers

marcel