This wouldn't really be in any use for league plays.

All known leagues (EU : ESL, ETF2L, America : CAL, CEVO) are allowing
unlockables weapons, so even if there was a cvar/command, it wouldn't be
used. If they want to restrict unlocks, then they can just tell people that
it's not allowed, and people won't use them. If they do just punish them.
What's the problem?

This is the same for class limits, almost all leagues are not using the
cvars valve put in the game for this, because they just made rules about
class limits, and people respect the rules.