> Does anyone have any specific information about this bug that causes
> servers to lag every once and a while temporarily? I am seeing some
> weird outbound spikes in all the server's bandwidth every 2 hours or
> so.  At the same moment the router's CPU usage spikes.  It also seems
> like this happens at the same time across all the servers.

Wouldn't know but then again... HAHA I wouldn't care anymore either.

Between the last "updates" to TF2 and yesterday's update to L4D dedicated
server, Valve is batting 1000 on -EFSCKINGSTUPID.

Our TF2 servers lag and nobody (not even ME) can reach our L4D servers now.

Enough already.  Valve is "same as it ever was... same as it ever was..",
the players out there are getting more and more arrogant ie gimme this
gimme that, this map is retarded  blah blah blah.  Bunch of spoiled brats.

Somebody else can babysit the little bastards, I'm done with them and done
depending on Valve to do anything right.  I am definitely done paying $400
a month to babysit grown-up children.

Out like a boner in sweat pants...