Hi all,
Since some weeks we have much trouble with all of our Steam Servers...
css,tf2,dods,dod and so on
On start they are requesting an Update for the Games "-autoupdate"
normally this went very fast maybe 10 secs
but since 2 or 3 weeks the servers are needing one minute or more to
start because they are waiting on this Update Point.

We have this problems on all our servers they are standing on 2
destinations, so it cant be a area route problem.

Anyone have the same problems?
Or what can we try to get the normal speed back?

best regards,
Philipp

PS: Sry for my worse english ^^