The console output of Windows servers after performing the update is as
follows:

Missing shutdown function for Steam3Client().Activate() :
Steam3Client().Shutdown()
Missing shutdown function for sv.Init( bDedicated ) : sv.Shutdown()
Missing shutdown function for g_GameEventManager.Init() :
g_GameEventManager.Shutdown()
Missing shutdown function for NET_Init( bDedicated ) : NET_Shutdown()
Missing shutdown function for Key_Init() : Key_Shutdown()
Missing shutdown function for Filter_Init() : Filter_Shutdown()
Missing shutdown function for saverestore->Init() : saverestore->Shutdown()
Missing shutdown function for COM_Init() : COM_Shutdown()
Missing shutdown function for V_Init() : V_Shutdown()
Missing shutdown function for g_pCVar->Init() : g_pCVar->Shutdown()
Missing shutdown function for Cmd_Init() : Cmd_Shutdown()
Missing shutdown function for Cbuf_Init() : Cbuf_Shutdown()
Missing shutdown function for Con_Init() : Con_Shutdown()
Missing shutdown function for Memory_Init() : Memory_Shutdown()
Missing shutdown function for Host_Init( s_bIsDedicated ) : Host_Shutdown()
Missing shutdown function for Sys_InitMemory() : Sys_ShutdownMemory()
Missing shutdown function for Sys_Init() : Sys_Shutdown()
Missing shutdown function for COM_InitFilesystem( info.m_pInitialMod ) :
COM_ShutdownFileSystem()

That's it.  An .mdmp file is created each time, obviously, but this is what
Jeff means by "broke them entirely".

                                                    -Richard Eid