Lately, my server has been doing strange things once in a while. I've
only had this happen on No Mercy Versus so far, but that's about all we
ever play on my server. Here are some of the things that will happen:

-- Tank spawns at the very beginning of No Mercy 1 as soon as Survivors
leave the roof.
-- Required distance from Survivors for Infected to be able to spawn
increases greatly. You have to go several rooms away to be able to spawn.
-- Second team does not always get a tank, even though the first team did
-- Sometimes a team will get two tanks in the same level
-- Most of the time, a witch will spawn instead of tank for the second team

My server is a vanilla server. I have run update and -verify_all several
times, but the issue continues. If I restart the server, it fixes
everything. However, a few days later it seems to happen again. Has
anyone else seen this issue or have any ideas why it might be occurring?
Thanks for any advice.