Do you guys have an indication as to how much Survival mode is going to
impact on the CPU resource usage of Left 4 Dead servers?

As it currently stands, Campaign and Versus mode servers seem to use
pretty close to the same amount of CPU.  But with the way Survival mode
will differ, if teams get fairly far into the waves, the number of
infected (AI) at particular points will be fairly large as it starts
getting out of control, so I'm guessing that the CPU load on the server
will be higher than the peaks on campaign and versus currently when that
happens.

We currently run 4 lots of 64 forked servers across 4 machines, and even
with them loaded up fairly heavily, the current machines handle that
fairly well, but really don't have much headroom left in them to take
more of a CPU hit.  So obviously we don't want people to load up
Survival mode, get one of our servers and have a bad experience.