On Mon, Apr 20, 2009 at 05:33:10PM -0700, Jason Ruymen wrote:
> - Added a "player_teleported" game event that is sent when a player is
> teleported

        could you guys add the 'owner' of the TP to this event?

And It'd be very cool if when a building was upgraded you could fire an event
where it lists all the players who repaired/upgraded it and how much they
upgraded it?  Sort of like the list when you capture a CP.  I think it'd
encourage engineer teamwork.

> - Scouts now drop the flag if they're carrying it when they start phasing

        thank you so much, people had just started doing that regularly on my
servers

> - Fixed instances where Steam connection problems would cause some unlocked
> items to be unusable

        Oh this is great news too