OMG Carl!  Someone has enough brains and decency that they expect a
higher standard from others!!  Run for the hills!  IT'S HIS STANDARDs &
RULES FOR HIS SERVER!  I know in our community we have a similar rule.
We EXPECT people that want to play on our custoimized server to behave
themselves and keep the language PG-13.  Granted the game is rated M
17+, but is that really an excuse to hear someones continual potty mouth?

I applaud them for expecting people to act like a decent human being
instead of trash.

 For that matter, why are you bashing the guy in a public list?  This is
a place for linux server issues and constructive discussion.