Jason,

Does this last update only contain fixes for Windows ? Because I didn't
received any new file with the linux update

Checking/Installing 'Left 4 Dead binaries' version 15

84.22%  /data/references/l4d\bin\steamclient.dll
91.60%  /data/references/l4d\bin\tier0_s.dll
100.00% /data/references/l4d\bin\vstdlib_s.dll

Checking/Installing 'Left 4 Dead base' version 14

Checking/Installing 'left4dead linux dedicated server' version 9

HLDS installation up to date