Hey... I have said several times with my replies but I'll say it
again... I'm not a major user of these servers and only use them for
private games... So don't take my advice to heavily but, the Libs thing
seems proficiently similar to my issues... If it says that there are
libraries missing and lists them (I use RPM's) use provides or similar
command with your package manager to find that library... x64_86 multi
use has provided me issues only with HL and Flash... So it's usually
what people have been suggesting... Oh! and if your installing
packages... make sure they too are 32bit libraries... umm dunno. Hope
this was somewhat helpful I'm kinda sick and not processing thoughts right.

If you don't want to give up on Linux and go back to BSD... Try Fedora
it's useful enough for this stuff or I'm not sure how imperative it is
to you that you use 64bit OS but a 32bit Linux distro would solve this
completely (I'm not actually recommending you do that just think about it)