This may be silly, but has anyone actually checked their console?  It might
have something useful.

-----Original Message-----
From: hlds_linux-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com
[mailto:hlds_linux-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com] On Behalf Of Kveri
Sent: Tuesday, May 05, 2009 12:24 AM
To: Half-Life dedicated Linux server mailing list
Subject: Re: [hlds_linux] "your are banned, check your console"

Are you sure that this is hlds issue and not plugin issue? AMXBans used
to print "you are banned, check your console".

Maybe you have banned STEAM_ID_PENDING etc. on your server, or ip range.
Try disabling any mods and backup and flush your banned_id and
banned_ip.cfg files.

Kveri

Christopher Szabo wrote:
> Players are complaning about bans that isnt there. They are getting tha
> message "your are banned, check your console" and after a few retries
> they get in.
>

> So, what could be the problem? We had this bug like 1 year ago, but then
it got fixed, today the problem is there again.

Tato sprava bola prehladana na vyskyt virusov
a nebezpecneho obsahu antivirovym systemom
a zda sa byt cista.