} -----Original Message-----
} From: hlds_linux-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com [mailto:hlds_linux-
} boun...@list.valvesoftware.com] On Behalf Of Cc2iscooL
} Sent: Friday, May 22, 2009 11:13 PM
} To: Half-Life dedicated Linux server mailing list
} Subject: Re: [hlds_linux] Team Fortress 2 Update Available
}
} Except countryside fields would be slower as your traction would be
} limited
} on unpaved road.
}
} Needs a better analogy.

A worm hole?  :)

}
} --
} Cc2iscooL
} Head Admin/Owner
} http://www.cc2iscool.com
}
}
} On Fri, May 22, 2009 at 9:04 PM, D3vilfish <priv...@caterhamhill.net>
} wrote:
}
} > I played for roughly 8 hours got 3 new unlocks and 2 duplicates, as
} posted
} > already these will be tradable in the future.
} > One thing I am not is frustrated, my wife makes sure of that ;).
} > There are some adults here that still consider it was wrong for good
} > players
} > to grind achievement servers just so they had all the unlocks within a
} > matter of hours to gain advantage over the average Joe public.
} > To put it in context:- You own and drive a very good 4*4 if you had to
} > drive
} > from A to B you would use the roads provided by your countries
} government,
} > what you would not do however is drive cross countryside fields just to
} get
} > there quicker.
} >