Hello everyone.

I've currently been playing around with steam on an VMware hosted ubuntu
server,
I will take you through the process and tell about what ive done so far.

The first thing I did was downloading the steamupdater and extract the
steam file,
after that I started installing the games I needed on the server one
after one

at a point I stopped the update as I had to leave and logged off my ssh
-
when I got home and started the update/install again it began writing
"Segmentation fault"
every time I try to install or update any of the installations - it does
not help to get a new
steam file as I have already tried that.

Hope there is someone who can help me out there!

Regards

Mark S. Johansen