No, they were connected.  There's a record of them connecting but no
record of them disconnecting.  And now that I'm digging through the logs
some more, there was another player who connected right after them and I
also have no record of that player disconnecting.  But there are both
connect and disconnect messages for all other players on the server in
the last month (that's as far back as my logs go).

bl4nk wrote:
> Is the nonexistent client someone who was previously connected to the
> server, or is it just reporting bad data?
>
> David A. Parker wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I have a Condition Zero server which reports having one player connected
>> when you query it using A2S_INFO or A2S_PLAYER, and it has been
>> reporting this player for two days now (A2S_PLAYER reports a connection
>> time of more than 48 hours).  However, the server console says no one is
>> connected:
>>
>> status
>> hostname:  Utica College Counter-Strike: Condition Zero Server
>> version :  48/1.0.0.3/Stdio 4383 secure  (80)
>> tcp/ip  :  72.237.4.34:27015
>> map     :  de_inferno_cz at: 0 x, 0 y, 0 z
>> players :  0 active (16 max)
>>
>> #      name userid uniqueid frag time ping loss adr
>> 0 users
>>
>> The console is correct, there really is no one connected.  It seems this
>> player is somehow "stuck" in the server query responses.  I'm going to
>> bounce the server and that should clear it up, but does anyone know what
>> could cause this to happen?
>>
>>      Thanks,
>>      Dave

Dave Parker
Utica College
Integrated Information Technology Services
(315) 792-3229
Registered Linux User #408177