"It would be better if the files would come from the actual game server
itself where the map is on, on fast rate. This would nullify the need of
sv_downloadurl completely."

That made no sense to me. You can't just download maps while in the lobby,
you need to connect to a server first. And while you are downloading from
the server, you are taking up a slot doing nothing for however long it
takes.

-Mike