From: Ulrich Block [mailto:ulbl...@gmx.de]
Sent: Monday, August 03, 2009 12:07 PM
To: Half-Life dedicated Linux server mailing list
Subject: [hlds_linux] cl_cmdrate +XX

Recently i saw a few players with a ping of 1 at their scoreboard. I
wondered where they come from and why they had a constant 1 ping. So i
checked their netsettings and found out that their cl_cmdrate was +XX .
The added a "+" infront of the value. I tried it on my own. And i also
got a ping of 1 at the scoreboard. The netgraph ping seams to be not
affected by this.
Now the question: What das the "+" mean? is it just a fake
scoreboardping does it more, or is it maybe a indicator for a cheat of
somekind?