Besides this, I can see the game does not cache the WAV sound files.
Whenever something is spoken or a weapon sound is played, the game loads the
WAV files, even when it was loaded some seconds before. The files cannot be
cached by the underlying operating system, because the files have to be
loaded from the gcf. Is there some trick to prevent this? cl_forcepreload
does not help in this case.