I figured out my issue with my forks.
I used to have my ports set in the command line as this:
-port 27001##
which would give me
27001, 27002, 27003, etc.

After this update, I had to change it to -port 270##
That seems to fix that issue (Although not all the servers are coming up,
but the ports might have changed to something I need to discover)

Jonah Hirsch
Sent from my BlackBerry