James Creedy wrote:
> That'll teach me for late-night posting! I really wanted to know if there
> was a way to do this without going into the console.. So that group members
> could "see" my servers in-game, then click to create a lobby. I didn't know
> about mm_force_servers_dedicated though!
>
> Thanks for your answers!
>
> James

I only use search key. I simply set it in my server configs and add it to
the command line parameters of L4D in Steam.
So when I start L4D and create a lobby it will automatically create the
game on one of my server.
I can join ongoing games over the Stream group servers list ingame.
I find that solution to be the most comfortable.