I have found that on my group server that after the 2nd safe room we get
kicked from the server and if we try to join back it throws us i a Safe
Room as if we were going to play the 3rd map, but no one can move, we
can shoot around but ammo reloads instantly, no one can get hurt, and
there was a mob at the door already.  I went in and edited the map files
to only list the 2 current demo maps vs. all of them as it is default.
Is this a known bug with the demo?  Running on CentOS 5.3/.4 on 32-bit OS.

If you need more raw info let me know.

--

Logan Rogers-Follis - logan.rogers-fol...@tntnetworx.net
Try New Technology Networx - www.tntnetworx.net