well you guys are being dumb, he obviously wants useful convars for a l4d
server.

such as hostname "my shitty server"  // the name of your pos server
rcon_password "urmomishot" // for rcon

sv_steamgroup 1337  // your group id

sv_steamgroup_exclusive "0"  // only allow lobbies to connect where the
leader is in the group

sv_allow_lobby_connect_only "1"  // only allow lobbies to connect, no direct
connecting

sv_search_key "christian no cussing" // helps lobbies find your servers