If you are using kill srcds_run and srcds_i486 like I am (for L4D) you
will need to kill srcds_run and srcds_linux for L4D2 (of course you need
to make sure you kill it for the right user)

I actually wrote up a quick run-level script (acts as a service in
linux) that handles all that for me from the command line, but you could
probably use Webmin to call the service (supports: start, stop,
restart/reload)

Script:  http://www.tntnetworx.net/?page_id=147
NOTE:  A startserver.sh file (called in my hlds service script) can be
found at the bottom of http://www.tntnetworx.net/?page_id=500

Logan Rogers-Follis - logan.rogers-fol...@tntnetworx.net
Try New Technology Networx - www.tntnetworx.net
Owner / IT Consultant