Jason,

What I'd really like to know is when achievements will be fixed. It
appears most of the members in my Steam group have their achievements
regularly wiped off Steam Community (though they remain in game) and we
have to earn them all over again almost on a daily basis. It's a bit
demoralising when you get some of the more challenging ones like
Guardin' Gnome or Bridge Burner...

Cheers,
Chris