I've got a script already made feel free to use it basically just edit the
settings in the settings section and you should be golden, rename it to
<whatever>.sh set a cronjob to run "<whatever>.sh update" it'll stop the
server check for updates then start it back up.

Location to the file: http://hiddenco.de/~john/controlscript.txt

If you got any questions just email me directly or here. Direct email is
jonathan...@gmail.com

-John

On Fri, Dec 11, 2009 at 3:49 PM, Tristan <tris...@netspill.net> wrote:

> http://www.linuxconfig.org/Bash_scripting_Tutorial
>
> That should help you out.
>
> -Tristan

Ted Turner <http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/t/ted_turner.html>  -
"Sports is like a war without the killing."