But, if we dont try to catch it but presume that server is empy and so
it could start autoupdate mapchange is needed and if server has plugin
which changes map even when its empty then it gets restarted and
updated anyway:
http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=501451
http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=570384
 Quoting w4rezz : The problem is, how catch that masterserver
restartrequest message
 with sourcemod...?
 2009/12/13 Zover Mirklo :
 > You should use some plugin for example sourcemod plugin which
manages
 > empty servers and changes map even when they are empty (i know
that
 > there are bunch of them ar sourcemod.net)  Then your server
will
 > get updated anyway.
 >  Quoting Nikolay Shopik : Yep, if server is empty it may
never be
 > updated, but if update is pushed
 >  when game is going it works.
 >  On 14.12.2009 0:01, Nathan D. wrote:
 >  > I have noticed this but with Left4Dead 2, sometimes the
map
 > doesn't
 >  > change for a long time when the server is empty. I'm
looking for
 >  > quicker resolution.
 >  >
 >  > As far as scripting something to do this, I know nothing
about
 > scripts
 >  > so I wouldn't know where to begin.
 >  >
 >  > Nikolay Shopik wrote:
 >  >> On 13.12.2009 12:44, Nathan D. wrote:
 >  >>
 >  >>> Currently, when auto-update is turned on and updates to
a game
 > are
 >  >>> released, we have to manually restart our server(s) so
that
 > auto-update
 >  >>> will update the server during start up. Because we have
 > manually
 >  >>> restart, there is X amount of time before our server(s)
are
 > updated and
 >  >>> are usually empty since most of the clients have
already
 > updated.
 >  >>>
 >  >>
 >  >> When update released master servers send requestrestart
for
 > server and
 >  >> it will automatically restart when change level occur,
and start
 > update
 >  >> itself.
 >  >>
 >  >>
 >  >> _______________________________________________
 >  >> To unsubscribe, edit your list preferences, or view the
list
 > archives, please visit:
 >  >>
 >  >>