From: hlds_linux-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com
[mailto:hlds_linux-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com] On Behalf Of Andrew
Stuart
Sent: Sonntag, 20. Dezember 2009 02:55
To: 'Half-Life dedicated Linux server mailing list'
Subject: Re: [hlds_linux] TF2 Multiple clients from the same IP

if they are both coming off of one lan with one net connection they will
present the same public IP to the game server
hence the issue, im sure client ports will sort it
(you could have some jazzy setup with x amount of public ip's and nat'd to
each pc on yer network)

you said connecting to your server, I guess this is a  server running
locally on your own private lan? if so then it will see the private ips
a remote server shouldnt see your private IP only the public facing IP