Hi,
we are using a automatic *.bz2 for our content servers (fastdownload) on
nix/lenny.
It works fine with bzip2 --compress --keep --force --best "$file"
But we have one Problem..we have many files to compress and one bzip2 is not
enough.
So we have tried pbzip2 after compress join on server "Could not CRC
blabla".
So the game cannot decompress the file..
I there a way to get it clean with any other compress program?
(multithreaded)
Anyone knows witch exact format is required, that the games can decompress
it?
I cannot find any information about the decompression.

Thanks! :)

best regards
Philipp Reddigau (GKServer)

GKServer