Hello!

Since L4D2 start I cannon play at my own servers. They have sv_steamgroup
and/or sv_steamgroup_exclusive set. The server is at the same LAN as my game
computer, behind NAT'ed router.

I can ping server, telnet every port using external IP. I can join server
using "connect IP:PORT" (both external/internal).

But mm_dedicated_force_servers and/or sv_search_key wont work from lobby if
I am the owner of it.

As I searched a lot of forums, the only way to fix it  - remove
sv_steamgroup keys. But I wont do it at all.

So I've got main question: Will this ever be fixed?

By the way, I've got L4D1 forks run at the same box as L4D2 and they are
working just perfect!

Thanx! =)

Nikita