It seems that someone, not valve, is delisting most of the west coast making
it so our servers do not show in any list except in favorites. This is
severely hurting our population and forcing users to find servers elsewhere.
Whoever is doing this doesnt want people joining servers on the west coast.
For whatever real reason they are doing it, in the end Valve needs to fix
this. This has been going on for at least a month now and by posting this I
hope to reach more affected server owns.