When starting a server, a benchmark runs each time to determine the
system clock frequency. I have attempted to disable this by adding
"-RDTSC_FREQUENCY 2659.000000" to the command line but this did not
work. I've tried various other command line options but none worked.
What is the correct way to set this permanently? I assume I'd want to
set this to the actual system clock rather than just disable it.

Here is the actual message given when starting a server:

/Running a benchmark to measure system clock frequency...
Finished RDTSC test. To prevent the startup delay from this benchmark,
set the environment variable RDTSC_FREQUENCY to 2659.000000 on this
system. This value is dependent upon the CPU clock speed and
architecture and should be determined separately for each server. The
use of this mechanism for timing can be disabled by setting
RDTSC_FREQUENCY to 'disabled'./

Thanks in advance,

-Nate