Today's update has broken something in the way Steam is reading the player
counts on servers.  Two of my TF2 servers, which were running a plugin that
automatically adds in the intelligent bots to maps when there aren't enough
human players, have been affected by this.  I think whats happening is that
when a bot is added it is counting it towards the actual human players (where
it didn't before), and it NEVER gets removed.  This means a server
automatically adding bots will continue climbing up and up!  So, this isn't
something just affecting users of this plugin...but any server which is using
the bots.

Needless to say, I have removed the bot plugin from my two internet servers
with it.  However I am still running it on my LAN server for giggles.  It is
currently at 70/32 :D.

In addition to the plethora of other bugs being reported it makes me question
if this piddly update was even worth the bother...or at least learn how to beta
test.