I administer TF2 servers on two different boxes on two different
networks in different data centers.

Since sometime yesterday, I am seeing messages like these on both servers:

A2C_PRINT from 68.142.72.250:27011 :
No challenge for your address.
A2C_PRINT from 72.165.61.136:27014 :
No challenge for your address.

The IP addresses change depending on which masters the server is
connected to, but match the values returned by setmaster

These messages are happening every time the server sends a heartbeat to
the master servers.

Additionally, the TF2 item drop rate seems to non-existent.

Are these two problems were related, and more importantly, how do we
prevent them in the future?