I've read about the A2C_PRINT error recently but now, after yesterdays
maintenance, i get this crap on all our CSS servers and no matter what i
do, restart the server, kill the entice process, run update with -verify
all, etc, nothing seems to work except deleting the servers manually
with setmaster remove and adding them again but ultimately, this is
issue that Valve should resolve. I only see 600 servers on my game
search list and none of ours (used to be tens of thousands).

However, one of our servers, not even that works.

--CLIP--
setmaster remove 72.165.61.151:27014
setmaster remove 69.28.140.246:27011
setmaster add 72.165.61.151:27014