User that’s runs the server: userrun belongs to group grouprun, has
only write acess to some dirs.
User that’s updates the server: userupdate belongs to group
groupupdate and has write acess to all dirs.

Have tried to understand the different manuals and tutorials online.
Does this seem okey?

groupadd grouprun
useradd -G grouprun userrun
passwd userrun