I haven't seen our community servers in there for months and i didn't
touch any configs. Never worked with L4D2 and broke for L4D some time
last year. Using the setmaster temp fixed the issue while back along
with messing sv_region (taking it off), haven't really bothered with it
since because i found out that mm_force_dedicated_servers is much more
efficient way to get in and play.

-ics