Well, I'll go ahead and help him then.

1) Gameinfo.txt is deprecated. It is no longer needed (see
http://wiki.alliedmods.net/Gameinfo_Deprecation). All you need now is
metamod and your metamod.vdf file in your left4dead2/addons/ folder.
2) This update broke compatability with SourceMod and MetaMod anyway. You
need a NEW metamod.vdf file (Generate it from http://sourcemm.net/vdf), and
snapshots of SourceMM and Sourcemod.
I'm assuming you're on Linux, so these snapshots will work:
http://sourcemm.net/mmsdrop/1.8/mmsource-1.8.1-hg699.tar.gz
http://www.sourcemod.net/smdrop/1.3/sourcemod-1.3.2-hg2947.tar.gz

Then you should be good to go.

Jonah Hirsch