I checked the masters now from the TF2 servers. This was on last nights
update:

- Fixed Linux servers not relisting correctly after a master server restart.

By default, our TF2 servers have _none_ set. It's even Vanilla setup,
without anything extra for both servers since we've been waiting for
Sourcemod/metamod fix, whatever is broken.

After i manually added the 2 masters, they seem to list fine. I dare not
to reboot them now to see if this was just one time incident because the
servers are full even though they didnt list properly (we got plenty of
regulars that have them on favorites). Can someone else who has troubles
and empty servers
do "setmaster" command (without the "") into the console and see if your
servers have any masters set?

-ics