I'm running MetaMod and SourceMod, with SuperLogs and HLStatsX, that
is all, and i've disabled most normal SourceMod plugs on the L4D2 servers.

I found this binary plugin, DoS Attack Fixer.

http://sourceop.com/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=viewdownload&cid=9

I can get it to load on TF2, but not on L4D2, anyone else had any
luck getting this to work?

As I said, i'm not sure that this is the cause of it, but I have
found multiple references about A2C_PRINT dos attacks, and it sure
looks like it could be the case.

But, if anyone have any ideas as to what could cause these
intermittent freezes / disconnects, i'm all ears.