Hi, I've run the update tool several times but when I launch the game it
says restarting for update. I've done this on multiple machines, I'm running
debian lenny amd64.

./steam -command update -game "Counter-Strike Source" -dir . -verify_all
Checking bootstrapper version ...
Updating Installation
Checking/Installing 'Counter-Strike Source Shared Content' version 76

Checking/Installing 'Base Source Shared Models' version 4

Checking/Installing 'Base Source Shared Sounds' version 4

Checking/Installing 'Base Source Shared Materials' version 8

Checking/Installing 'OB Linux Dedicated Server' version 44

HLDS installation up to date
CAsyncIOManager: 0 threads terminating.  0 reads, 0 writes, 0 deferrals.
CAsyncIOManager: 102 single object sleeps, 0 multi object sleeps
CAsyncIOManager: 0 single object alertable sleeps, 0 multi object alertable
sleeps

./srcds_run -console +ip IP +port 27015 -game cstrike +exec server.cfg +map
de_dust
.
.
.
Adding master server 216.207.205.98:27011
Adding master server 216.207.205.99:27011
L 06/23/2010 - 15:46:12: World triggered "Round_Start"
L 06/23/2010 - 15:46:12: World triggered "Round_Start"
MasterRequestRestart
Your server needs to be restarted in order to receive the latest update.
Your server needs to be restarted in order to receive the latest update.
MasterRequestRestart
Your server needs to be restarted in order to receive the latest update.
Your server needs to be restarted in order to receive the latest update.
Connection to Steam servers successful.
   VAC secure mode is activated.

Is anyone else having this problem?