I noticed a few changes happened (at least on my server) with today's big CS:S
update and thought others might like a heads-up...

The ClientRegistry.blob file is no longer located in ~/.steam (that directory
is now empty).  The directory ~/Steam has been created and contains
ClientRegistry.blob, a config for Steam, and a connection log.

I'm not sure if this affects other SRCDS or HLDS servers running on the same
box, because they might expect to find ClientRegistry.blob in ~/.steam and it's
not there.  It would probably get created again if something needed it, though.

    - Dave