On 2010-07-11 04:44, StevoTVR wrote:
Apologies in advanced for this slightly off-topic post, but I think it's
relevant to this list.

StackExchange (the thing that powers StackOverflow) is accepting
proposals for new Q&A sites. So I submitted one for game servers. I
thought it was a good idea since the topic isn't really covered yet in
this format.

Anyway, in order to get to the next stage it needs to get 60 followers.
So if you like the idea, you can help out by following via the link
below. If not, please disregard this post.

http://area51.stackexchange.com/proposals/12553/game-servers?referrer=S0s951R7rmJUZvrx04eTvg2

If you aren't familiar with this type of site, it is basically a Q&A
site that allows users to ask and answer question. Good answers are
voted up until the best answer is chosen. This helps people looking for
answers in the future to sift through the noise. I think it's a perfect
format for game server questions.

Thanks,
StevoTVR

I like the idea. You got my vote :)