We're using SourceTV to autorecord demos in mp_tournament 1 when the
match begins. The demo ends when we do a mapchange, the problem here
is, after the last match, we don't change the map. That causes STV to
keep recording and recording a whole lot of nothing and the demo size
gets easily 200MB (or in rare cases 800MB) which is annoying for
those, who want to download the demo, because it takes long and the
demo is 20 hours long but only 1 hour is actually filled with useful
stuff.

Is there any way to shrink down these demos (except gziping)? Or tell
STV to stop recording when the match ends?

--
Mit freundlichen GrĂ¼ssen,
Sincerely Yours,