Thank's

On Thu, 29 Jul 2010 19:24:16 +0300, Daniel Nilsson <daniel.joki...@gmail.com> wrote:

Tell them to use higher directx level in the startupcommand line

//Daniel

EVAgames Community skrev 2010-07-29 18:20:
Hello,

Most of my DoD:S players complain that they can't play detonating maps. They say, when map starts loading, they crash at "...server info". Does anyone know if this problem is more server related or an other game bug?

P.S. I can play detonating maps without problems.

EVAgames Community,
Web: www.evagames.eu
Group: steamgroup.evagames.eu