Hi.
I was wondering if anyone else was monitoring their gameserver traffic and their clients ip-addresses?
I would like to figure out from which top ten ASN my clients come from.
I thought about running netstat at first, but since it can't report client ip-addresses on UDP that failed. Then i figured that perhaps iptables logging options would do the trick, or perhaps tcpdump. But i don't know whats best, so im turning to you guys, to see if anyoe else have done this.

My goal is to be able to see the connected clients ip-addresses and run a script every x min, compari it to a RIR o get the ASN.
And then list which ASN that has most connections to my gameservers.

Kind Regards