From: hlds_linux-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com
[mailto:hlds_linux-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com] On Behalf Of Luigi
Sent: 24 September 2010 17:21
To: Half-Life dedicated Linux server mailing list
Subject: Re: [hlds_linux] VMware and gameservers

Hi all,

What is the Business Case to run css in a vm. You can have As much Game
servers as you wand on a physical maachine without the overhead of VMware.

Luigi

On 24.09.2010, at 16:54, Hans Vos <h...@clanhost.nl> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Pretty interesting read. Will have a more in-depth look at it this
weekend. At our parent-company we have some very nice VMware configurations.
Worth a try to test it out for ourselves and see what the results are.