use "quit" not use "exit " .........
Sent: Saturday, September 25, 2010 6:06 PM
Subject: Re: [hlds_linux] screen -X

The scripts I use to use gas a fallback in that it will give it time to quit gracefully via "quit" and after a set time, it will kill it forcefully.

On Sep 25, 2010, at 3:26 AM, "Eric Riemers" <riem...@binkey.nl> wrote:

All,

Its a bit hard to google on screen -X , but i got screens running for nemrun
which send the "quit" command to one of the sharedscreens.
However, each Friday (for l4d2 for instance) after the update I notice that
it updated all the files but the instances are not restarted.

When I log onto that particular screen and press enter, only THEN will they
restart.. so it seems that I need a "quit <cr>" or something similar.

Anyone experienced the same, or have a better way?

Eric