HL2 Master Servers moved to other IPs due to a re-organisation of physical
location and hardware in datacenter. Steam upgraded it’s network and server
backend over the past few months. A lot of things to make HL2 support even
better.

Now I ask some news about HL1. It’s last update was beta released a good
while ago.

Plenty of gameservers still don’t appearing at public servers list. That’s a
pain for GSP’s and of course it’s worse for loads of players around the
world.

I just want to know if HL1 is kinda “rejected” by it’s developers. Nothing
was done regarding updates and improvements for that problem.

Just for example, I have gameservers from same dedicated server whose some
of them are showed at the list and others not. Can somebody explain?

 Marlon Almeida